To help you manage and protect your IT assets against potential threats, we have compiled the following information.
All of the documentation is provided in Adobe Acrobat format. To open/download the document(s) that you require, simply click on the link or right click on your mouse and 'save target as' to a folder of your choice.
Technology and Validation
- Enterprise Manager - Network Computing Review
- Mail Filter - Enterprise Server Magazine Review
- CSIA CCT Mark Claims Document - Enterprise Manager
- CSIA CCT Mark Lab Test Report - Ni Enterprise Manager
- West Coast Labs Content Filtering Report - Ni Enterprise Manager and Mail Filter
- Enterprise Manager - Schoolzone Review
- Home Edition - Schoolzone Review
- Enterprise Manager - Architecture
- Netintelligence Data Assurance
- Netintelligence Assessment Process
- Guide to Instant Messaging and Glossary of Terms
- Embracing the Enemy at the Gateway
Utilising the power of the internet to overcome deperimeterisation
- "What you can not enforce, do not command"
How policy enforcement is driving up the demand for securing the end point
- On Demand Security
Protecting the 'off network' or mobile employee
- Don't let a Phisher leave your reeling
Avoiding identity theft
- Through the Barricades
The demise of traditional perimeter defences.
- They think it's all over...but it's only halftime
The rise of Instant Messaging as a threat
- Extend your manhood. Keep going all night and as a Director you could
find yourself in the dock.
How sexual spam could spark lawsuits
SaaS has become one of the fastest growing segments of the IT sector because it provides organizations with 'turn-key' software solutions that can be implemented quickly, cost effectively and, if you are a service provider, profitably.