Netintelligence Data Centers
Netintelligence's hosting infrastructure is housed in state of the art Tier 3 data center facilities.
Each center has been specifically designed for organizations seeking to house their critical IT infrastructure off site and who require access to the most redundant, secure and resilient data center facilities available.
Each Data Center (and Netintelligence uses a number across the US, Canada and UK) meets the following minimum requirements:
- 24 x 7 x 365 Manned Security and Monitoring
- Smart Card access policies
- Internal and External CCTV systems
- Security breach alarms
Stable Environmental Conditions
- 24 x 7 environmental monitoring systems
- Constant evaluation and testing of all systems
- N+1 redundant Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) system
- Fully redundant air handling units provide constant fresh airflow
- Fluid Detection and fire suppression equipment
Power and Connectivity
- Dual independent power feeds
- Backed up by dual battery string Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS) systems
- 2 Megawatt diesel generators - protect services from any single power failure.
- Carrier Neutral
- Scalable architecture including multiple redundant core switches and routers
Technical Support and Services
- The Center's 24 x 7 Network Operations teams, supported by Netintelligence's technical staff, monitor and maintain the facilities and the services.